Inquiry Play – Equal Rights

Hey guys! My name is Bonnie and  its term 2 which means we got a new theme our new theme is ,  team 5 had got putted into a drama group some of the yrs 8 got moved into different class room some would be yrs 8s and some would be 7s.And we had gotten a play, you could either create your own or do it by play.

Luckily we got a very special and smart person I mean we’re all smart but she created it.She created that relates to the whole of team 5 in team 5 we usually have drama so she created a play that we could act out.In team 5 it usually starts by names and talking about 1 another.And she created a play with boys bullying her while shes talking to her friends.And then this one boy throws a paper at her.And she say’’ YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE ALEX!’’ Then they back and forth arguing.

The Betty another character says “‘PAPER FIGHT!’’Then they start fighting while the teacher walks in, that’s Riley and says ‘’What’s going  on here’’ and us characters explain what was going on.She started explaining about what they could do in college relating to the argument they had just had.She also growls at them saying they will now be cleaning the classroom for 10 weeks and they all argue once again.Until she say I’m taking James to the bakery with me.

We then say our play is done. 

I actually feel like we did a good job, even though some of us forgot to bring some props we still did it with confidence.Some of us may have forgotten our lines but we improved it to make it better.We speaked with loud voices and with facial expressions.